Hello There!

Options
Well I just signed up for myfitnesspal from a recommendation and I wish I had done it sooner! What a great site! I have been journalling on/off in a notebook, but this is so much better! I can't wait to utilize more of the tools of the site and get some great tips from all the members here!
Jenn

P.S. I am currently on a long weight loss journey. I have lost 35lbs (total over the past year and some) and still have around that same amount to lose, but am doing it very slowly and am changing my lifestyle in the process. Change takes time, but it is also a new way of life, so I am so excited!

Replies

• ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome to MFP!
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    Yay!! Great to have you!! This site is AMAZING and you definitely won't need to search to find motivation and inspiration!! :) I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!! :)
  • triciaw1975
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am new to the site also. I had also been doing the diet journal and then found this web site, and your right...it is so much eaisier! Love this site! I am currently on a long weight loss jouney, too. Have been at it for 3 months now and still have a ways to go, but this web site is making it so much eaisier for me. Feel free to friend me if you want! :happy:
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    waves!