Jeans for Ladies with short legs!

Options
Hi everyone!

I wasn't really sure where I should post this topic, but I've got a question for you ladies with shorter legs. I've been meaning to buy new jeans, but my legs are terribly short! I'm 5'3 and I measured my inseam and it's only 28"!

Just wanted to know everyone's height, inseam, and where do you like to buy your jeans? I buy jeans in short, but typically they're still a tad bit long. Express jeans in short use to fit me, but they changed the styles and are too long now. Guess I need to start wearing more heels =P

Replies

• TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    american eagle jeans fit me best :o) i'm 5'3 too.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"...I usually just buy what I like and roll them up, lol. Otherwise, I have my mom hem them for me =) Good luck!
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Try petite sizes...
  • dailyorange
    dailyorange Posts: 128
    Options
    Haha thanks! I might just have to visit my mom for a hem job =P
  • tandroes
    tandroes Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2, i buy mine at buckle because i can either get regulars and wear them with heels or they hem them for free :)
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Agreed American Eagle Arstist jeans are the best.
  • Lynnie373
    Lynnie373 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and have short legs as well. Petite sizes fit me funny. I LOVE Buckle jeans. You can order them online & even bring them to the store to get them hemmed for FREE :o) I always have to hem my jeans. Good luck!
  • DLPenny
    DLPenny Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i am 5'3 also..i buy short jeans at walmart.....i buy them short or pettie.. faded jeans
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Old Navy... I get the Shorts, everything else is way too long.
  • TheBeautyofWellness
    Options
    I'm 5' 5". I have short legs for my height. Best jeans I've found for my petite legs are from NY and Company. Here's one example: http://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/browse/productDetailWithPicker.jsp?productId=prod3050305&categoryId=cat2360002&browseSection=Promotion&FLCat=cat580006&addFacet=1002:cat580012. I love that the pants they have are high waisted to create the illusion that I have longer legs!

If you find jeans that fit you perfectly in the waist and thighs for a good price but the length is too long, you can always bring it to a seamstress to get it altered. It runs anywhere from $10-$20.
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I have short legs too and I'm only 5'2". American Eagle and Aeropostle short sizes are the most comfy for me. I do find though, that I usually have to wear a heel with the American Eagle jeans, though.

Good luck!
  • dailyorange
    dailyorange Posts: 128
    Options
    Thanks ladies for the suggestions =)
  • Jaselygirl
    Jaselygirl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am the exact same height and inseam. I get Faded Glory Petite jeans at Walmart. They are good quality and really inexpensive. Perfect for when your losing weight and need an inbetween size.