I'm new.

Options
Hellooo :)
My name is LeanneRose. I'm 20, my profile begs to differ. My mouse went crazy and I didn't notice till after.

Background check on why I'm on here;
When I was 13, I got my first serious boyfriend. He was nice...but he turned horrible and it ended up me being in a domestic relationship. I stayed with him till I was 17 after my Mom passed away. R.I.P.
Well, from the age of 13 I lost all confidence, being constantly put down and abused because you wasn't good enough for them really made me think the worst of myself. Well now, I have a new boyfriend who treats me like a princess, I love him to bits and he loves me to death. <3
But, now at the age of 19 (20 in a few days), I still haven't gained any confidence what so ever. I was recently diagnosed with a heart problem and I'm diabetic. I lost more weight and became 34lbs. 6 stone.
I'm now 134lbs and I hate having a podge...it makes me really insecure.

So I've been a member of the gym for a while, don't go as much because my boyfriend was worried that I went too much. Now, I've started earting junk food, I don't eat a lot but it's what I eat that's the problem.

Add me as a friend, don't be shy. I'm honestly the sweetest girl ever :D Promise. <3 x