Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

new here

cuz86
cuz86 Posts: 45 Member
Hey everyone...

Ive been doing ww for the last 6 months but i feel like i need a change so i hired a personal trainer and joined this site to help track my calories :) I'll be 25 in June and really want to look and feel my best by my bday ! Im from Vancouver Canada looking forward to getting to know you all :D

Replies

• crythreetears
    crythreetears Posts: 42 Member
    Welcome to the site!! :)
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Hi from the other side of the country. I'm from Antigonish, NS. Welcome to MFP. It's a great site. Good luck to you. Try to log everything & it will really help. Marjorie.:smile:
  • thedons
    thedons Posts: 41
    hello. i hope you enjoy this site as much as myself & others on here do. ive only been on for about 3 or 4 weeks & recently started to seek friends. i am also a canadian. winnipeg. i think there are people from all over. i made a couple of new friends yesterday from australia. its pretty exciting!
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    I like your profile name "Soon_2B_Fit. THat's the right attitude. Good to focus on getting fit, not simply dropping some pounds. I hail from the almost other end of the country. Ontario. Enjoy our journey.