You know you been exercising alot when....

misschoy
misschoy Posts: 125 Member
edited September 26 in Health and Weight Loss
....You have dreams with Jillian Michaels in them. HAHAHA. Not in a sexual way either. ;-)

Replies

• Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member
    ...you get an injury.:grumble:
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    HAHAAHAHAHA! :laugh:

about the Jillian Micheals comment
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    you mindlessly bicep curl the groceries on the mile walk home ...
  • MandiPandi757
    MandiPandi757 Posts: 28 Member
    That's funny.....cause I've had a dream about her before too and not in a sexual way. I dreamt I was trying out for the Biggest Loser. Jillian and I became really good friends in the dream too. LOL :))
  • bbush18
    bbush18 Posts: 207 Member
    ...you get a cramp in your leg...while you're sleeping!!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    when your toe nails are kinda bruised looking...

when you wake up at 5:30 am to excercise cuz you know you can't AFTER work...

L
  • boschbrianna
    boschbrianna Posts: 6 Member
    You get cranky about not being able to work out.
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    You can do half of the zumba dances and lvls 1 and 2 of 30DS with your eyes shut. :laugh:
  • tina15
    tina15 Posts: 23
    When your hubby tells you were doing leg curls in your sleep! :)
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    ...when proper form and breathing becomes part of menial tasks, like filing and answering phones...

...when you forgo your social life to work out instead...

...when you perform warm-up and cool-down stretches before and after using the bathroom...

...when you actually do go out, you put on workout gear by mistake...

...when you try to play off an *kitten* cramp trying to engage your glutes waiting for your oatmeal to cook in the break room microwave...

...when lasting longer during sex becomes part of endurance training for cardio routines rather than for pleasure...
  • angmora
    angmora Posts: 22
    you carry a 30 pound sleeping toddler thru the mall, to lunch, for a walk...... like nuttin
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    When you are wrapping up the vacum cord and find yourself doing squats as you do it.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    ...when proper form and breathing becomes part of menial tasks, like filing and answering phones...

...when you perform warm-up and cool-down stretches before and after using the bathroom...

...when you actually do go out, you put on workout gear by mistake...

...when you try to play off an *kitten* cramp trying to engage your glutes waiting for your oatmeal to cook in the break room microwave...

...when lasting longer during sex becomes part of endurance training for cardio routines rather than for pleasure...

U NEVER cease to entertain me! that last one... totally me last weekend. HA! i felt bad about not working out sunday... so i decided to give the man some... and the whole time i was thinking... i wonder how many cals im burning!!! BAHAHA!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    -when u drive by the gym and ur son starts begging in the back seat to go to the y
    -when u actually dont WANT to drink bc u know the next morning u will have to work ur *kitten* off to burn it off, but u know ull have a hangover so u stay home instead.

-when u look at what everyone around u is eating, and all u can think of is elliptical... treadmill, stairmaster.

-when sex becomes super sweaty crazy sex... bc u know the more u sweat the more cals ur burning. ha.

-and my fave so far... when ur getting ready for work (dress up job) and ur so used to wearing ur gym shoes that u throw those on instead of ur work shoes, and dont realize it until u get to work.
  • LaCubana9
    LaCubana9 Posts: 112
    -when all that plays continuously in my head, from the time I wake up til the time I hit the sack, is the music from my Turbo Jam work outs!
  • spaboleo
    spaboleo Posts: 172
    your girlfriend reminds you that you study mechanical engineering and not sports ^^
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    I had a dream about Tony Horton of P90X - not sexual either :bigsmile:
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    You step on the scale and smile.... :happy:
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673

^THIS! not good! (Oh, I haven't pre-earned my booze calories - should I go, should I not go? :noway: :laugh: )

oh well...:ohwell:
This discussion has been closed.