Recipe Calculator

Options
Carrie you were looking for this recently. It's a really fast way to get the full nutrition info for a recipe although if you save a meal on here you can more easily look at the ingredients. Anyway, here it is for anyone looking! It gives you a nutritional panel for your recipes.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-calculator.asp

Replies

• PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Carrie you were looking for this recently. It's a really fast way to get the full nutrition info for a recipe although if you save a meal on here you can more easily look at the ingredients. Anyway, here it is for anyone looking! It gives you a nutritional panel for your recipes.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-calculator.asp
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I use this all the time when I am cooking.
  • PedalHound
    Options
    Nice! Although I just tried to search for onions and everything BUT the fresh produce kind of onion came up. Who knew there were THAT MANY kinds of onion rings! lol
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options
    Exactly, it can be a pain and sometimes it doesn't have everything, but it gives me a close guesstimate at what I am making.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot!!!
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    Exactly, it can be a pain and sometimes it doesn't have everything, but it gives me a close guesstimate at what I am making.

Wow!! Bunny!! I didnt even reconize you!! Your hair looks AWESOME!!!:bigsmile:
  • ChubbyBunny
    Options

HAHA! Thanks, I was playing with it.... I am a little too rock and roll for the old one I had up.
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Thank you for sharing this site!!! I made up my own muffins the other day with:
    Whole Wheat Flour 2 cups
    baking powder 1/2 TBsp
    Dates1 cup,
    Apricots1/2cup,
    Raisins 1 cup (not packed),
    Applesauce unsweetened 1 cup,
    Egg white, 1 serving
    Cinnamon, ground, 2 tsp
    Milk, 1%, 1 cup

and had no idea how many calories per muffin.....but with this great site I was able to figure it out woooo:drinker: :smile:

p.s 170 calories per muffin
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    Wow Vans!! Thats a beautiful picture!!
  • PedalHound
    Options

HAHA! Thanks, I was playing with it.... I am a little too rock and roll for the old one I had up.

Ya dude, I haven't even met you but that was my impression. I LOVE what you've done in your current pic though. Looks more like you and less matronly (not that the other one looked matronly... do you know what I mean? - and I'm amused that I have such a strong opinion of your personality a-la-hairstyle considering all I've got is 3 pics and some text lol) But it takes one to know one and I think we have a fair bit in common :tongue:

Carrie, NP!!