Mini NSV

xaintes
xaintes Posts: 129
edited September 26 in Success Stories
I was making coffee in the lunchroom today and one of my coworkers walked in and told me (in a non-creepy way) that I really looked fantastic today. I was wearing a dress that I wear all the time - so I know it wasn't my outfit, haha.

It's the first thing anyone's said since I lost my first 15 lb (besides my fiance :P) Nothing huge, but made me smile!

Replies

• shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Yay you!!!! Keep up the hard work!
  • YAY! I had a NSV today too...although I've only lost 8 lbs...someone noticed! I love it...and then I told them about MFP. Congratulations on your loss!! Keep on losing... :flowerforyou:
  • iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    Congratulations! You deserve every ounce of that compliment. Realize too that as we progress in our loss, we feel better inside as well as look better outside and it can be really noticeable on some, more than just appearing skinnier.

I'm up to 18 pounds and nobody - not even my own kids who know I'm dieting have noticed or said anything about the weight I've lost. It stings a bit, but I know what I've done and I see the results everyday when I get dressed and no matter who makes fun of me counting, weighing and logging I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing FOR ME!!

You KEEP DOING WHAT YOU"RE DOING FOR YOU!! The rest will fall into place.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Heck yeah! Those little things make healthy choices easier for the rest of the day.
  • It's great to have others notice, keep up the good work. I had to laugh at your topic heading, however. I had one of those annoying pop-up adds for a NSV right before reading this. I guess if it's a little package, then it's a mini NSV... Oh, the add, or at least part of it, "One technique that has grown in popularity with doctors and patients is known as the No-Scalpel Vasectomy (NSV). No-scalpel vasectomy is considered a more gentle vasectomy technique which can minimize bruising."

Seriously, at http://www.vasectomy.com/ArticleDetail.asp?siteid=V&ArticleId=2
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!