P 90 X Challenge

Options
So i've tried P90 X before (wasn't faithful :ohwell: ) But now its time for the real deal. I'm going to start tomorrow full force FAITHFULLY i'd love to shred fat and build muscle, in order to mix it up on cardio day i'm going to jog outside or hop on a machine at the gym. If anyone else is starting a program feel free to join me for support!

Replies

• WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Actually bought the program on Sunday and was thinking of starting this Saturday myself. So you will be a few days ahead. Did the fitness test and yes, I am Allowed to play:) Now got to figure out how the particular works, got the worksheets but have not viewed dvd's yet.
  • Lipvanmeier26
    Options
    Hi, I also do the P90X lean program, I've been doing it off and on for about three weeks. I should be on week four but I am redoing week three cause I wasn't really bringing it last week due to a cold... Good Luck
  • RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am going to be starting the Classic version in about 2 hours myself. :)
    Ofcourse, I missed out on starting on Monday and I'll be starting with Plyo tonight!! I was working on a dietary schedule all day y'day.

Let's do this!
  • cheermom614
    Options
    You guys will love P90X! I've completed 4 rounds (roughly 360 days) and I'm in the best shape of my life! Just stick with it and push through your comfort zones and you'll see great results!
  • RunChinni
    Options
    You look fabulous!

I usually end up stopping if I miss a day. Maybe I should stop doing that and just push through no matter what!
  • DreaDreaDre
    Options
    WOO HOOO LET'S ROCK IT OUT!!!!!!!!
  • RunChinni
    Options
    Okay, so started with the Classic version y'day.
    And I am not so sore this morning. Go whey!!! :D
  • DreaDreaDre
    Options
    Today is the day...I figure i'd start off with Yoga (trying to get my flexibility back) :indifferent:
  • DreaDreaDre
    Options
    I've become Vegan last September ( trying it out to see if it would make me feel better) Now i'm feeling like i'm not getting enough protein :grumble: has anyone tried the 22 days protein bars?
  • RunChinni
    Options
    There's a ton of stuff that you can eat as a vegan.
    There's tofu, TVP (an excellent source of protein every 100grams of tvp has 55 grams protein in it. The hubby primarily relies on TVP).
    For protein bars, I have been eating Premier Nutrition Protein bars. It gives about 72 calories per bar and about 30 grams of protein per bar too.

http://www.vrg.org/nutrition/protein.htm

This link should help you with alternate sources.
  • DreaDreaDre
    Options
    What about the taste of TVP is it bearable?