New post op pics!!!!!!

Options
Hey guys, for those of you keepin' track, I am 2.5 weeks post op from my tummy tuck.. I thought that I would have some fun and post some pics for you guys. I'm still not sure how to post a pic here but I did post them on my profile. I posted 4 pics from today:bigsmile: , 3 pics after weight loss but before surgery:noway: and 3 pics from a couple of years ago before I lost weight.:ohwell: I know that I will never wear a bikini but atleast people will not ask me "when are you due?" anymore.:laugh:

Replies

• ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, for those of you keepin' track, I am 2.5 weeks post op from my tummy tuck.. I thought that I would have some fun and post some pics for you guys. I'm still not sure how to post a pic here but I did post them on my profile. I posted 4 pics from today:bigsmile: , 3 pics after weight loss but before surgery:noway: and 3 pics from a couple of years ago before I lost weight.:ohwell: I know that I will never wear a bikini but atleast people will not ask me "when are you due?" anymore.:laugh:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    WOW
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, Amber! Sign me up!! :love:
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great. :bigsmile:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing - you are looking terrific - hope you are feeling well.
    :flowerforyou:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    you look soooooooooooooo aweseome!!!!!!!!! i'm sure that took a lot of hard work!!! you will certainly look amazing at your wedding!! no doubt!:wink:
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    What a huge difference! You must be feeling great about the new you.
    How awful was the surgery? Was it very painful??

Just curious :blushing:

Congrats!!!!
    ~Kell
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I am sad because your before tummy looks exactly like mine does now... down to the funny upswing of the bottom near the belly button. :sad:

I am glad to know a tummy tuck can help THAT much. You are :smokin: hot! Wedding dress shopping will be tons of fun now! So will bikini wearing!

Congratulations on the new tummy! You've worked hard to get your weight down and deserve to have such a beautiful new tummy to match the rest of you!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Wow honey!!!

You have a flat belly!!!!

You are very courageous. I applaud you.

Lookin' goooood!:wink:
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!! Marvolus darling!:wink:
    How wonderful you must feel.
    Congrats!!!
  • vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow, it looks amazing!! Good for you hun! Congrats!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thats awesome!! Congrats!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    You look Mawvelous Darling...I am so happy for you! Don't rule out the bikini...scars and stretchmarks fade out over time!
  • chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    :cry: :cry: :cry:
    those pictures make me cry.
    the difference is amazing and gives me SOOOO much hope, that I can't even explain it.
    Thanks for posting them, it's truly inspiring to me.
  • eriquita
    eriquita Posts: 69
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :wink:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    HOT!!!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh!
    You look amazing!
    Congrats on the wonderful transformation!!!!:drinker: