Cleaning out drawers!

Options
So tonight I was cleaning out the "junk drawer" and found a paper from my old personal trainer. It was dated Oct 17, 2009 and my weight was 199.4lbs! I currently weigh 168.6! I know that was a while ago, but I am still proud that I have lost over 30 lbs. I know around that time I had gone to my doctor's and his scale said 203! How embarassing. But I have been pecking away and slowly taking off the pounds and becomming stronger and healther! I remember thinking and justifying to myself back then that I was healthy and still looked good at 203 lbs on my 5'2" frame. Now that I am down 30 lbs, I know I was deceiving myself! I can't wait to post again with the next 30lb weight loss!

Replies

• JennHas2Ns
    Options
    Oh, wow! I bet that gave you an awesome rush to see how your hard work had paid off. Here's to the next 30 and good luck!
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    You are doing fabulous! WTG!
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!