I LOVE THIS SITE!!

Options
I have been struggling with a weight issue for a while now. Honestly this is the first diet that I have ever put myself on. Im one of those people who looks in the mirror and doesn't really see 200 pounds. I know I'm a big girl but I never realize how big until I look at THOSE pictures.
It all came as a big shock. I was hanging out with some girlfriends of mine and decided to step on that scary fat revealing box called the scale. It had been just about one year since the last time I weighed, and with that experience not going so well, I was not excited. But I bit the buck and climbed on the scale. "WHAT?? how can someone gain 40 pounds in less then a year" I thought. The truth is I thought a lot, I thought of all kinds of excuses that I could blame on the huge weight gain. The truth is I did this to myself. I ate whatever, whenever and a lot of it. I did the quick fix drive up fast food at least 5 times a week. I sat at work, I sat at home and would never ever do anything active. I was slowly killing myself one year at a time. Well enough is enough I have to do something about this. This site was truely a God send for me. It makes trying to eat healthy easier. I feel lucky to have found this site for my first true diet. Hopefully it will be my last..

make sure to weigh.... " The things that go unmeasured,goes undone".

Replies

• kahoots
    kahoots Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have been struggling with a weight issue for a while now. Honestly this is the first diet that I have ever put myself on. Im one of those people who looks in the mirror and doesn't really see 200 pounds. I know I'm a big girl but I never realize how big until I look at THOSE pictures.
    It all came as a big shock. I was hanging out with some girlfriends of mine and decided to step on that scary fat revealing box called the scale. It had been just about one year since the last time I weighed, and with that experience not going so well, I was not excited. But I bit the buck and climbed on the scale. "WHAT?? how can someone gain 40 pounds in less then a year" I thought. The truth is I thought a lot, I thought of all kinds of excuses that I could blame on the huge weight gain. The truth is I did this to myself. I ate whatever, whenever and a lot of it. I did the quick fix drive up fast food at least 5 times a week. I sat at work, I sat at home and would never ever do anything active. I was slowly killing myself one year at a time. Well enough is enough I have to do something about this. This site was truely a God send for me. It makes trying to eat healthy easier. I feel lucky to have found this site for my first true diet. Hopefully it will be my last..

make sure to weigh.... " The things that go unmeasured,goes undone".
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Welcome!
  • playinwfire
    Options
    I love it too!!!

And yes we can do it:flowerforyou: welcome:flowerforyou: