PICTURES OF MY WEIGHT NOW AND WHAT I WANT TO BE?

Options
I KEEP SEEING PEOPLE POSTING PICTURES OF THEIR START WEIGHT AND END WEIGHT. WHERE CAN I DO ONE OF THESE??? THEY ARE THE ANIMATED ONES? ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN? IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO SEE AND GOOD FOR MOTIVATION.

HELP??

Replies

• Bub3les0
    Bub3les0 Posts: 47
    Options
    I am also curious
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Go to mvm.com. You can create your before and after. Just save both to paint and that will allow you to piece them together
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bigmommy2011
    Options
    bump
  • ducksinarow
    Options
    thanks for the info!!
  • rlbohn
    rlbohn Posts: 9
    Options
    This is kind of a cool idea! Where do people post these animated pictures?
  • themsbauer
    themsbauer Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    ive seen them just on peoples profiles. but i did one just to keep on my computer as a reminder of when im sitting on MFP reading peoples posts i should really be working out haha
  • beautifulmonstr
    Options
    http://makeovr.com/weightmirror/

This website is pretty cool too, you can upload a picture of yourself and see what you would look like at any weight. Sometimes the picture comes out realistic, sometimes it looks really skewed, you just have to mess around with it a bit.
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    http://makeovr.com/weightmirror/

This website is pretty cool too, you can upload a picture of yourself and see what you would look like at any weight. Sometimes the picture comes out realistic, sometimes it looks really skewed, you just have to mess around with it a bit.

That is a really cool site. Thanks!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Google virtual model, I'm pretty sure you can do it there.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    And another question on the same topic - does anyone know of an app that does this?
  • canela023
    canela023 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    bump