Who's your celebrity look-a-like?

Options

Replies

• arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    ive gotten Mariel Hemingway, Anna Nicole Smith, Jenna Welch Bush, and Cherie Currie...picks wouldnt load, i mostly think its th blonde
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    hmmm - Ive never been compared to one either. Heres my heritage thingy....

lookalikes.jpg

not sure I look like any of them either? any one see a comparison for me :bigsmile:
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Natalie Wood. Wish I knew who she was... :indifferent:

her most noted role is Maria in the 1961 run of West Side Story
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    hahaha the My Celebrity Lookalike just told me Luciano Pavarotti!

luciano-pavarotti1.jpg

It also says Joseph Stalin, Jackie Chan, Dr. Phil, and Mia Farrow (???)
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    I always get told that I look like people that I don't think I look anything like lol. I've heard I look like Hayden Pennetiere (not sure how, since she is a blond), Lea Michelle from Glee (would love to look like her, but don't see it lol), and the one that my husband said I look most like is Jen Scheft from the bachelor with Andrew Firestone....(again....she's a blond lol), and finally my mom and my baba say I look like Robin from general hospital, which might be the closest since we are actually both brunettes:)
    Shoots-0020.jpg
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    According to myheritage.com, Sylvester Stallone is a 50% match... and the top 5 matches for me (including Stallone) were all men. It must be the hair length?

I'm not sure how I feel about that.
  • Girlypeekaboo
    Options
    I've had a couple ppl tell me Avril Lavinge (sp) but I just don't see it.....otherwise I have no clue =/ I guess I'm my own celebrity teehee
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    ive never been compared to anyone maybe when i lose weight??
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    I get Tia Carrere
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Back when I was in really good shape I used to get The Rock a lot, after gaining weight I got Harold Sakata (Oddjob from the James Bond movies)
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    i just got kristen bell on my heritage with 46% i totally dont see it but she is Hott
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Once right out of high school I got Ashlee Simpson. My MIL says I look like Vanessa Lengies (especially in the movie "Stick It"). MyHeritage just said 75% of Jessica Simpson.

*shrug*
  • Girlypeekaboo
    Options
    Back when I was in really good shape I used to get The Rock a lot, after gaining weight I got Harold Sakata (Oddjob from the James Bond movies)

I can def see The Rock!! Esspecially in ur second pic i think u were wearing white :)
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Interesting question, as it's varied so much. At different times I'vebeen told Linda Hamilton(back in the Terminator/And that TV show she had days), Jennifer Aniston, Scarlett Johansson, Wendy Malick in her younger days and Katie Couric. As I see few similarities amongst them, I have no clue what people were seeing. I got the Linda Hamilton thing a LOT though in her Terminator days-think it was the guns.
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    I get Jodie Foster alot....ALOT! But I'm not really sure, if you know who I look like, let me know. :tongue:
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    petergriffin.jpg

Sad, but true to some degree. Unfortunately, my students pointed it out. Hopefully after 40 more pounds lost, I can be associated with someone else.
  • orangejellybean
    orangejellybean Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I always seem to get Loreli (not sure if that is how you spell it) from Gilmore Girls - not sure of her real name though?? Haha and i don't see it...
    And whenever i meet irish boys, they always think i look like Lilly Allen... but yeah not sure about that one either haha!
  • WWE_chick
    WWE_chick Posts: 86
    Options
    I'm not sure who I look like, in the past I was told Raven Symone........I don't see it but I do think she is very pretty so I take it as a compliment
    69299_1437049531825_1400597426_30992982_5730840_n.jpg
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I have gotten Lucy Lawless. I see it a little bit. What do you guys think?