HI!

Options
Hi Everyone. I'm new! and so are you if you're posting here too. I could really use some support and would love to help support someone else. I'm a single mom getting ready to graduate soon. I've hit the workouts pretty hard over the last 2 months but i'm not losing anything!! I've changed my diet some, but not drastically.. shouldn't I be seeing some kind of weight loss?? Can't wait to hear from you all.. and good luck to you all too! :D

Replies

• pparker2214
    pparker2214 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I'm new! and so are you if you're posting here too. I could really use some support and would love to help support someone else. I'm a single mom getting ready to graduate soon. I've hit the workouts pretty hard over the last 2 months but i'm not losing anything!! I've changed my diet some, but not drastically.. shouldn't I be seeing some kind of weight loss?? Can't wait to hear from you all.. and good luck to you all too! :D
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your school! YEY!!! And welcome!
  • DeannaK
    DeannaK Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:

You might have to really keep up with what you are eating. That would help. Don't eat to much over your calorie intake but if you are working out make sure that you are eating at least most of your extra calories. Also make sure you're gettin in all your water!

Good Luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    welcome here. Good luck. Call if u need help, we are always here!!!!
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    Welcome Welcome Welcome.... Be Ware This site is Addicting. But It is a good addiction...:happy:
    I would really log every little morsel that you eat. And don't forget to eat the calories that MFP recommends as to what you set your goals at. Don't forget to eat your exercise calories too. If you stick to the goals set for you, you will surely see a weight loss. Just eat healthy and exercise . Watch your calories. Good luck. Melissa

Oh and please read this post. It is a bible for me and others here on MFP.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10665-newbies-please-read-me-2nd-edition
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    ditto the log every morsel sentiment-- even the cream you put in your coffee-- it's amazing how those lil' boogers add up.

I've taken to measuring everything, and logging it all-- it works, and it really isn't so troublesome if you remember the purpose behind it--

Welcome and best to you--