KINDA NEW

Options
hey there everyone I amas the title states kinda new well at least on the main website. I have been following MFP for about 3 weeks now and love it but am having some difficulties , it started of great with me loosing 4 pounds in the first 2 weeks then in the last week nothing:frown: I really don`t know why but it is kinda hard to stay positive when everything I do to try and lose weight never really works. Anyways if anybody out there would like to be my friend and help me out my it will be my pleasure to accept. Also I am great at motivating people just not so much myself :laugh:

Replies

• jjbcb
    jjbcb Posts: 21
    Options
    Stay Positive! You can do it. I am having the same issues. I was losing 2 lbs a week for the first 6 weeks, and now i haven't lost anything in the last 2. Don't give up!!!
  • aanddplusoanda
    aanddplusoanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    All you can really do is keep it up and don't give up. Your hard work will pay off in the end. :)
  • h2onut
    h2onut Posts: 164
    Options
    Yes, it certainly is a frustrating road to travel when trying to lose weight! All I can say is keep forging the path and your new good habits will pay off! It unfortunately takes WAY longer to lose than it does to gain:(