Hello Everyone

Options
My name is Brooke and I am from Louisiana....Been doing the diet thing a month now.
Just joined the site tonight and it looks very helpful! Hope to meet new friends!!
Feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• shedthepounds2day
    Options
    Nice to meet you Brooke form Louisiana. My name is Nancy and I live in Oregon. Good job getting started on your weight loss journey. This site is fantastic. Lots of encouragement, advice and ideas.. Lets keep in touch, I;ll look forward to your logging on and entries. You can do it!!
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    you will love it got my co workers on it and walking too. They love it ! its going to help so much
  • Kbelle2607
    Kbelle2607 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a Louisiana girl too!! It's a shame the food here is so good because it makes it so hard to stay on a diet! Good luck :)
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    First of all, Welcome! Glad you made the decision to make a better lifestyle for yourself.

Tis a great place here.
  • Brroookkkkeeeee
    Options
    Verrrrrrrry hard but I'm getting through it.....and thanks for the welcomes :happy:
    I'm a Louisiana girl too!! It's a shame the food here is so good because it makes it so hard to stay on a diet! Good luck :)
  • hairspray74
    Options
    hi & welcome, you'll love it here! you or anyone can add me, my sister shellyp3, my cousin mistletoes71, or my husband rumblybigred! good luck!