Our pants get LOOSE when we LOSE weight.

Options

Replies

• fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Lose and loose are both spelled correctly, it's the definitions that are mixed up.

LOL my favorite comment!!!!! I admit i am an over educated poor speller. Grammar is important but I don't kick people for mistakes on message boards. i make them all the time when I'm in a hurry
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    there must be a thread about this 50 times a day.

And people still aren't learning???

My intent is not to be judgmental, just instructional.
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I can't weight to sea how this turns out......

hehehe
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    And for the record, I'm not an English teacher, I'm a special educator, and I expect my students to get it right.
  • 1FITmamaofTWINS
    Options
    YOU have WAY to much time on your hands......... :laugh:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    eck25.gif
  • kdao
    kdao Posts: 265
    Options
    MrDubs, you are my hero!

Grammar and spelling are important people!

Agreed.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    MrDubs, you are my hero!

Agreed.

Either you both fail as grammar nazis or my sarcasm detector is seriously broken. :laugh:
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    again with this? who care who spell loose or lost or whatever all people will see is weight loss not how one spells..........................:tongue: and at this point i dont care if anyone think i cant or can spell i feel great all that matters to me or anyone i see who is focus
    Lose and loose are both spelled correctly, it's the definitions that are mixed up.

LOL my favorite comment!!!!! I admit i am an over educated poor speller. Grammar is important but I don't kick people for mistakes on message boards. i make them all the time when I'm in a hurry
    :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I past a mirror and just realized I loss so much wait from the lass time I looked in the mirror.

Loosing wait is awesome! It makes you fill better about you're self. I gained a self esteem and quiet frankly I'm a lot much happier. Thank goodness I am focused on my goal and not weather someone uses words in the correct content.

Its all about wait lose!!!! YAY!!! :drinker:
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful! I am an English teacher and this is one of my biggest pet peeves (from students and my peers).
    I have 3 friends that are English teachers. So I am constantly worried that I am going to use improper spelling, grammar or punctuation and then get called on it.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha, I love this. I am also easily annoyed by poor grammar and spelling. I wish all special educators were like you MisterDubs. My husband is dyslexic and his teachers didn't even bother to teach him how to spell or use proper grammar!
  • Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Oh, common. Their just doing there best two get they're point acrost.

:laugh:

My biggest pet peeve! LOL
  • 1FITmamaofTWINS
    Options
    I past a mirror and just realized I loss so much wait from the lass time I looked in the mirror.

Loosing wait is awesome! It makes you fill better about you're self. I gained a self esteem and quiet frankly I'm a lot much happier. Thank goodness I am focused on my goal and not weather someone uses words in the correct content.

agreed
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options

agreed

:sick:
  • kdao
    kdao Posts: 265
    Options
    MrDubs, you are my hero!

Agreed.

Either you both fail as grammar nazis or my sarcasm detector is seriously broken. :laugh:

I'm not sure what my post had to do with yours? LOL
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I love this. I used to get annoyed. Now, I just ignore it.
  • 1FITmamaofTWINS
    Options

agreed

:sick:

:ohwell:
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options

LMAO...love this!! :D
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options

LMAO...love this!! :D

:wink: