MFP need Motivation & Support :)

Options
Hey MFP Friends! I've been here for almost 4 months and still feel the need for motivation and support. I feel like I have let myself down because I was doing so good and was down about 7lbs and one day I just fell of the wagon and went back to my old ways. I think it was partly because I gave everything up at once and not in moderation. Another is because I work nights and sleep in until mid afternoon. I really want to make healthy choices and better myself so I feel great and look great. I have low self-esteem and have always been overweight and its always been a big downer in my life. I am only 21 years of age and don't want to look like this the rest of my life. I also have a 2 year old son and I don't want him to have the same problems I have and still do have. I need a life check and people behind me who can motivate and support me through thick and thin and just be there to listen. Its not easy to get myself up and doing this but I know its best for me and its truly what I want. Thanks for listening to me ramble.

Replies

• jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I will try to offer you support and motivation along the way. Good luck to you , remember we can do this!