Light bulb moment!

Options
Tiggermummy
Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
Things are a little manic for me at work at the moment, I have been working hard over the last four years to get myself in a stronger position and it is starting to pay off, but I was a little miffed that I missed out on a chance to go to our annual conference.

But today I jumped on the scales and realised I have lost just over 2 stone!!! (28lb) and my "overhang" where I carry most of my spare weight is now not as big as my bust! [ my bust is huge, there ain't no getting away from it, it arrives in the room five minutes before I do!!!]
My body fat % has dropped to under 40% and my BMI has dropped from 39.9 to 35.

The light bulb moment - I am almost garenteed to be able to go to the conference next year, and If I keep doing what I am, I am going to blow the minds of quite a few people, as by then some of them won't have seen me in over 2 years!

Now if only I could learn to walk in high heels I would be laughing!!!
I think I might get to enjoy shopping for a new dress for the dinner dance....

Replies

• JunkFoodJane
    JunkFoodJane Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    This made me laugh and smile a lot. :). Congrats.
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    well done sweetie, you've done amazing, enjoy the dress shopping and be careful on those heals ;)

Sarah x
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    SMILING! Great job! Keep up the wonderful job!
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Well done and keep up the great work :drinker:
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Well done hunny! Ur doing fantastic - keep up the good work and u will reap the benifits mwah x
  • xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome, well done :) x
  • katepolden
    Options
    Fab work! Well done!
    Next time you're at the Supermarket wear some fabulous heels - cling on to the trolley for dear life - and practise walking! Much cooler than a walking frame but pretyy much the same thing!
    You're been goregous and in high heels for the conference!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!