What is your goal?

Options
well mine in 90lbs. Trying to get there by May 15

Replies

• crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have several....my next one is 9.7 away which would sit me at 215 lbs by May 25th. I haven't seen that weight in almost 18 years. I am having a partial hysterectomy that day so I have set that as a goal by that time. I WILL REACH IT!!!!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    my longer-term initial goal is 140lbs(10st). but my shorter term goal is to be 150lbs by Easter April 24th
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    my ultimate goal is 160 which is a lil less than 55 pounds that I need to lose......however my mini goal is to reach 190.....I was there a couple of years ago and I looked fantastic at that weight!!
  • aligaby2007
    Options
    my ultimate goal is 160 but im still struggling to get under 200 im on a rollarcoaster ride but my my short term goal is to make it under 200 or 200 by June 1 im 13 pounds away...
  • aligaby2007
    Options
    amazing thoughts i love them....FaeFae
  • skinnyjeans13
    Options
    My next mini goal is to hit Onederland but my major goal is to lose between 50-60 lbs!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I'm ultimately trying to reach 145lbs. My problem in the past is rushing into weight loss and you see it go and bounce right back (I mean bounce literally..and jiggle and sway.) My goal for 4-5 weeks from now is to be down 5-8 lbs. I'm just taking my time and getting into a routine I know I can live with. :)

4039788.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I wanna reach 170 pounds at 10-12 percent bodyfat. Thats a long term goal.
    Right now I just want to hit 160 by the end of the year.
  • blakesummerlin
    Options
    my goal is to loose all of this extra fat, i want to be skinny. i can't wait, i want to drop 20 to 30 pounds.
  • katy5692
    katy5692 Posts: 140
    Options
    To reach 9st 7lbs (133lbs) and by June 16th! HOLIDAY!

21lbs to go! :D
  • trustyone
    trustyone Posts: 11
    Options
    My first goal is to just lose 5 lbs in 5 weeks. My ultimate goal is to lose 25 pounds
  • MsWright28
    Options
    I would love to lose 49lbs by September 31. I'm working hard at it. Pray for me lol
  • x_AmandaJayne_x
    x_AmandaJayne_x Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My long term goal is to reach 145lbs and fit. My goal for today is to drink all my water!!
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I am going slow but sure. I just want to look better and i can't figure out an exact number yet. I absolutely want to get to 145 and will go from there. Each time i lose weight, and i got down to 152 last year- i am surprised i am not thinner at that weight. So i may end up in the 130's if my body will co operate with my 'will' :D each time i set a deadline i sabtoage myself.. So no deadline, just slow but sure!
  • maggieminus50
    Options
    My goal is 150 and my current weight is 192 I have quite a journey ahead of me!
  • Buga1207
    Buga1207 Posts: 2
    Options
    Short term goal: 200 8 lbs away! :happy:
    Long term goal: 150
  • clw_888
    clw_888 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I had my first baby in September 2010 and ended my pregnancy at 223 lbs. I lost about 43 on my own and found MFP. I started here at 180. I am down to 173.8. My goal is to get to 150. It's going to be so exciting because that is lower than my wedding and pre-preg weight! :) Good luck!
  • malulm
    malulm Posts: 1
    Options
    I would like to hit Onderland which I'm pretty sure I haven't been at since I was 15, which would be about 10 years ago.
  • highland_sky
    highland_sky Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Goal 1: Get moving and toning - more muscle means more calories burned.
    Goal 2: Get under 200lbs
    Goal 3: Not having to shop in the 'big girl sizes'
    Goal 4: Get to the 150lb range - which even though I am short - is a good attainable weight.:flowerforyou:
  • mustangurl
    mustangurl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    my long term goal is to be between 135-140. i am taking the slow route this time, right now it has taken me about 4 months to lose almost 20 lbs and i have about 35 more to go. but i have started amping up my workouts so i am hoping to lose 10 lbs by the end of may.