P to BS week 5 weigh-in

Options
Hello ladies! This has been an ok week for me. I have been struggling with strep, but I have pushed forward and lost 2.4lbs this week! I cheated and didn't post my gain last week bc it was so significant and I was mad! lol.. so things are looking up. Hope everyone is well. I promise I will be more focused and dedicated to you all as soon as this darn spring carnival is finished at my kids' school. I have too many projects right now! lol.. so here we go with my weigh in!

last week 216. 0
This week 213. 6

Good luck everyone!!!

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I've definitely been more focused this past week and I've started training for my first 5k in June. I think this will help keep me motivated and on track.

LW - 212
    CW - 210
  • Becs25
    Becs25 Posts: 79
    Options
    I can't remember what my weight was last week but I did actually weigh this morning and I got a happy number

CW 165.8

That's the least I have weighed since I was a freshman in high school. I'm way excited.
  • mes1921
    mes1921 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! I had a bad weekend (food-wise), but got back on track monday and yesterday so I managed to lose!

LW: 192
    CW: 191

Keep it up!
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Great job on everyones losses! I need to get motivated again.
    I stayed the same.
    CW: 213
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    So P90X seems to still be working, I really am in disbelief. Even after going a little over this weekend I still lost 3 lbs.

LW: 154.4
    CW: 151.4
  • jillbarnes
    Options
    I'm so happy to see all our numbers going n the right direction!

Last Friday: 136.4
    Today, afternoon: 136.6

I'm going to weigh again on Friday morning, since I had a couple varying numbers earlier this week. I did measure this AM and lost a half inch in my waist! Very pleased about that. I started back at the group weight class this week. I'm wonderfully sore in all the right places! SIX WEEKS UNTIL THE BEACH!
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    pretty much maintained...
    amazing job with all the losses this week, ladies!
    sorry my weigh-in is so late!

LW: 169.2
    CW: 169.6 (a tiny increase..next week, you're gonna see some good numbers! ;)