in five weeks you would weigh...

Options
chanstriste13
chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
precisely five weeks ago, i recommited to my food journal, because i was getting pretty slack with it. i recorded the 'in five weeks' number into a chart every evening, and at the end of the week i took the average of those numbers.

i'm very happy to report that my average 'in five weeks' number for this week was 193.8. but at weigh in this morning, i checked in at 192.6! that's 1.2 pounds *less* than the mfp prediction!

i am very excited to be ahead of the game! very cool stuff.

Replies

• DaniiDean
    DaniiDean Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That is amazing.... In five weeks i will weigh 140 apparently :) woooo
  • JennBennett410
    Options
    That is awesome! I always log mine, and I am not even close (even 10 weeks ago) I also have been slacking on my food journal. WTG
  • bekahjk
    bekahjk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you! Keep up the hard work!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Great job!
  • zimzim23
    zimzim23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good idea on tracking that number, I'm going to have to try that :)
    Also awesome job on beating their prediction!
  • angsmith79
    Options
    Mighty freakin AWESOME!!! Congrats on beating the prediction!
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I love seeing that on my mfp food diary. It motivates me when I see it, and makes me want to ensure that happens in five weeks. The numbers are pretty awesome though. I weigh 82kg, and mfp predicts that in 5 weeks I would be 77kg (average) that's like a dream come true.
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Great job! in five weks I WILL weigh 134.0!! Whoo hoo!!!
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I always see that reco when you finish the daily log but never paid it much mind.

Maybe I ought to follow it and see what happens.
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the great work!:smile:
  • loopylis
    loopylis Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Well done thats brilliant!
    I love the idea of tracking the numbers, think Im going to give that one a go myself :)
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday writing that in the note at the bottom and my daily B/P check so I can track them.
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday writing that in the note at the bottom and my daily B/P check so I can track them.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!! congrats :-) i never believed my prediction(s) before, but maybe i'll pay a little more attention to them now!!
  • dsolgot
    dsolgot Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    lol I made an excel sheet and average my numbers too my last 5 week round i was only .4 over what my average was, hopefully this next round will be the same.
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    That's so interesting...just yesterday I thought I should track MFP prediction - just to see if it would keep me motivated! Thanks for the post!
  • bethany41h
    bethany41h Posts: 218
    Options
    Awesome! I've always ignored that number but maybe it does have some value! Congrats on your success!
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Coolllll....I WILL KEEP THAT IN MIND
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    "In 5 weeks"... I will be just 3lbs away from my goal weight
  • sandypops
    sandypops Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]218180.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Roll on week 5 then as curios to see................well done though that is amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!