Insanity - my body HURTS

Options
2»

Replies

• shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Oh, I can only laugh at this as it has happened to me. I have either had been too sore to put it on or take it off. I have slept in it before simply because my arms would not allow me to be free. LOL

I REALLY want to try insanity. I mean, I live in a constant state of insanity, I may as well work it too! :)

Yeah! It's not just me!!

You should try it! Everyone is afraid of it. You don't have to keep up with the robots in the video. Just do what you can. I feel so much better and I can see a big difference in my shape. Plus it's really fun to tell other people you are doing it and them giving you that LOOK like you are bananas. You know the one...the one you have on your face when you watch the infomercials.
  • shakemybooty
    Options
    My favorite quote about Insanity:

Recovery week really isn't a recovery. I'm going to buy Shaun T a dictionary so he can comprehend what this so called 'recovery' word is SUPPOSED to mean and then request he use appropriate adjectives to describe his DVDs...something more like 'Quads on Fire' or 'Cuss at Shaun T' Then we'd know what we were getting ourselves into!!
  • DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
    Options
    I'm on day 4. My entire body ACHES. I can barely move. I was sore yesterday but still did it, and actually I did alot better yesterday than I did the day before. Did everyone else's body hurt too?

P.S. Do not do insanity while your children are awake unless you want 40 minutes of "Mommy you are red" "Why are you laying down on the floor?" "Does it hurt?" "Are you dying?" "Daddy, are you crying?"

Not cool.

Insanity WILL affect your all parts of your life.... well it did affect MINE.... instead of not tonight honey I have a headache, it was not tonight honey, I cant open my legs....

not to mention after sitting in traffic behind an accident ( and drinking the INSANE amount of water I do) I literally ran from my driveway to the bathroom, pull down my pantyhose and could NOT squat down tot he toilet.... I pee'd like my son did when he was 18 months old being potty trained.....
  • shakemybooty
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/213382-insanity-updates-progress-new-group?page=4#posts-2849854

This is a good, very active Insanity thread if you guys want to pop on it
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I'm on day 4. My entire body ACHES. I can barely move. I was sore yesterday but still did it, and actually I did alot better yesterday than I did the day before. Did everyone else's body hurt too?

P.S. Do not do insanity while your children are awake unless you want 40 minutes of "Mommy you are red" "Why are you laying down on the floor?" "Does it hurt?" "Are you dying?" "Daddy, are you crying?"

Not cool.

Insanity WILL affect your all parts of your life.... well it did affect MINE.... instead of not tonight honey I have a headache, it was not tonight honey, I cant open my legs....

not to mention after sitting in traffic behind an accident ( and drinking the INSANE amount of water I do) I literally ran from my driveway to the bathroom, pull down my pantyhose and could NOT squat down tot he toilet.... I pee'd like my son did when he was 18 months old being potty trained.....

LOL My husband and I were actually arguing about who will get on top. :laugh:

I'm really enjoying the handicap bar we have in our bathroom at work...now if only I could get hubby to install one at home. Times like this I seriously wish I had a penis.
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options

Not cool.

Oh my gosh, now I am gonna pee my pants. This is hysterical!!!!!!!!
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Y'all trying to get me fired? I can't laugh like this at work and there is no one else around!
  • GetFitWithDe
    Options
    Oh man that was too funny!

I can honestly say my fiance and I have been a victim of Insanity for a few rounds now and it is still tough but it does get easier!

Keep up the good work :-)
  • BflSaberfan
    Options
    Oh man that was too funny!

I can honestly say my fiance and I have been a victim of Insanity for a few rounds now and it is still tough but it does get easier!

Keep up the good work :-)

I'm glad to hear the soreness improves. I am pretty proud of myself for keeping up as well as I did. Aside from the few minutes I spent laying on the floor.
  • BflSaberfan
    Options
    Cardio recovery was last night and now I feel WONDERFUL. I can walk, sit, pee, stand....all without growling, cursing, or falling over.