any ideas

Options
I am really struggling since yesterday. I am eating properly but all of a sudden I have that starving feeling. My body just won't get satisfied for some reason. I have been drinking lots of water to help but it is not. Any thoughts. Help!

Replies

• Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    For some reason water just makes me feel really empty. I try to bring lots of snacks with me that I can munch on all day. Like

Banana
    Apple
    Orange
    Grapes
    Strawberries

They are all super low in Calories, so it doesn't hurt to eat them :)
  • Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I drink approx 8-14 glasses of water per day and it does not curb my hunger. I drink before, during and after eating...same effect, nothing!
    I, too, am sometimes starving...I don't know why. I've read to have a cup of peppermint, oolong or green tea and that helps curb appetite. I've tried it, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
    The best answer I have and what I try to do is avoid it. Focus your mind on something else...read, exercise, play on computer, sleep, etc.

I figure it must be psychological with the hunger, it's kind of like an addiction. Let's take drug/alcohol addicts...when they quit, it must be a gazillion times harder than what we are going thru. So, if they can do it, we can sure as hell do it right!!!
  • maggieminus50
    Options
    Try eating a fiber one bar or any food with fiber in it around 3 in the afternoon,it works for me.
  • rikki28
    rikki28 Posts: 1
    Options
    HI,
    I had that same feeling yesterday and I found something that took that craving away. I had a tablespoon of peanut butter. It was very satisfying.