Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Has this ever happened to anyone??

Last night I ate my dinner at 7:15 and had pre-planned each meal in the morning. So I had planned on having an orange for my evening snack. But I was still very suffed, so passed on the orange. I figured that was just normal and didn't think anything of it. However, when I went to bed around 10:30 I still felt extremely stuffed almost to the point of feeling sick to my stomach, but it had been 3 hours since I last ate anything! It took me a while to get comfortable and took a lot of deep breathing to feel like I wasn't going to puke. Has this happened to anyone before? Does anyone know what causes it? It has happened a couple of other times, and the same thing, 3-4 hours after I had dinner I felt so stuffed almost to the point of puking. HELP! LOL

I had a home made cheeseburger for dinner. No bun, used lettuce as a bun. one burger, one slice of american cheese, 3 pickle slices.

Replies

• What did you eat for dinner?
  • I looked at your diary.....I noticed that you had 33g of protein for dinner and 77g total which put you over by 3g...maybe you could cut back on protein to not feel so full
  • was your dinner what you usually eat?

are there any other factors going on in your life like extra stress etc that could be part of the problem?
  • arw3b3
    arw3b3 Posts: 52
    Sounds like bloating and excess gas....try gas-x. It works for me everytime. I find that on the days I eat unhealthier than my body in now used to, I get extremely full and uncomfortable. Hope this helps:)

Good luck!
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    I feel like that a lot. No idea what the cause is, but it is SOOOO annoying. =[
  • tinareet
    tinareet Posts: 126
    when it happens log it down timings the food consumed and when the feelings eventually pass, and after a few times you maybe able to see a trend with certain food and try to avoid it in future. For example soya make me feel really lethargic, and there is no way I can have acids on an empty stomach as I will be sick. Different foods effect different people. If you are really concerned go to the doctor and he maybe able to do some tests, or it could be somthing non food related.
    Xx
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    I get like that from my high fiber foods I am eating, but I need them to keep things moving. I actually don't mind to bad because I always had a problem with wanting to eat at bedtime, so now I am so full feeling from earlier that I have no desire to eat anything.
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Thank you everyone! I have a few things to think about now, and when it happens again I'll have to look back at this day and see what I have eaten that is similar. I have a feeling it may have been the burger. I still had that taste in the back of my throat, and the more I think about it, it seems like I felt like this the last time I had a burger. It must be the meat my mom buys, because it's only when we have burgers at home. I've never felt this way after eating a burger at Hardees. Hmm....looks like another night of dinner that I will have to try to plan on my own because my parents love having burgers on the grill.