do you record everything in exercise???

Options
2»

Replies

• cupajoe
    cupajoe Posts: 155
    Options
    I only record things that are meant to be exercise. For example...I walked to the park and played with the kids yesterday, but didn't record that. I went for a 5+ mile walk that night and that I recorded. I figure that I don't measure my food exactly and am probably off on my calorie count...so it will even out in the end?
  • Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    If i don't do it with the intention to 'exercise', then i don't log it as 'exercise'.

Also, i like knowing that I've burned more calorie walking and doing household stuff than i recorded. It makes me less worried about all the little extras i randomly eat during the day and don't log, like gum, sweetners, or that extra teaspoon of milk in my hot cocoa....:wink:
  • JohnnyNull
    JohnnyNull Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I record stuff that I put a different outfit on to do. Well, most of that. Walking does not count, IMO.
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I generally don't record my exercise. I use my HRM and get a calorie burn and adjust my intake, but I don't bother to record it here. It is uploaded to the polar site for my review so I don't see that it adds anything to type it in here......
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I put in my lifestyle as sedentary because I write, which means sitting on my butt for quite a lot of time. I log anything that is over 15 minutes and outside of my normal routine. I don't usually log things like cleaning and such, but if I go on an hour walk with my dog, I log it. For me, it depends on the length and intensity of the exercise I do.