Pobody's Nerfect!

Options
Pobody's Nerfect!

So last night at gymnastics I was speaking with a lady who I know from a few different sports. She was overwhelmed with some things and wanted to know how everyone keeps it together all the time. Her little one is a great kid, but each time we have seen each other he is busy and all over...but VERY good.

Let's back up a step or two...Yesterday I actually DID my hair, put makeup on, put on an outfit that made me look human, and I was feeling kind of perdy. I wasn't even wearing workout clothes! YEY ME!

So back to my new friend. I was telling her that, "Hey, we all have those kinds of days." We are both in a tug of war about doing some volunteering and I told her that the best advice someone gave me is to not try and do it all, only do what I can...blah-blah-blah. She is such a sweet gal.

I concluded my half of the talk with, "The person who you think has it the most together is the biggest mess!" Mind you, did I say I looked together?

So this AM as I was kicking hubby out the door I stepped over the shoes I had kicked off from yesterday's event. I looked down...l one was a lacy looking black heel with a designed split up the side, the other was a black Tommy shoe, with a wide top.

I wore two different shoes...:laugh: Good thing I wasn't trying to be perfect...LOL

I can't wait to show her tonight my "pair" of shoes. LOL

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Pobody's Nerfect!

So last night at gymnastics I was speaking with a lady who I know from a few different sports. She was overwhelmed with some things and wanted to know how everyone keeps it together all the time. Her little one is a great kid, but each time we have seen each other he is busy and all over...but VERY good.

Let's back up a step or two...Yesterday I actually DID my hair, put makeup on, put on an outfit that made me look human, and I was feeling kind of perdy. I wasn't even wearing workout clothes! YEY ME!

So back to my new friend. I was telling her that, "Hey, we all have those kinds of days." We are both in a tug of war about doing some volunteering and I told her that the best advice someone gave me is to not try and do it all, only do what I can...blah-blah-blah. She is such a sweet gal.

I concluded my half of the talk with, "The person who you think has it the most together is the biggest mess!" Mind you, did I say I looked together?

So this AM as I was kicking hubby out the door I stepped over the shoes I had kicked off from yesterday's event. I looked down...l one was a lacy looking black heel with a designed split up the side, the other was a black Tommy shoe, with a wide top.

I wore two different shoes...:laugh: Good thing I wasn't trying to be perfect...LOL

• bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    Options
    I couldnt have said it better myself. I always feel like I spread myself to thin, even when I look as if I have it together.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    OMGosh!!! That is hilarious!!!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: That's classic!
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    OMG that is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    I'm glad you all could get a giggle too. I love sharing my stupid moments and successes. I'm an equal opportunity offender. :tongue:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thats Great!!! LMAO!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Pobody's Nerfect!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    That so funny Princess!! It's so easy to forget that we all do things like that. It doesn't pay to be jealous of someone who "has it all together' they have problems I wouldn't even want to attempt to tackle generally!!

I wore two different sandals to work one day - I didn't even notice until like 10:30 or 11:00. Boy, that was a long day - funny though no one else even noticed until about 3:00 that afternoon!!
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    My mom always told me not to compare myself to others because we tend to compare our worst (we see it everyday) to everyone else's best (how they are outside of home on their best behavior).

It makes sense, but isn't always easy.
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    But you are perfectly adorable! (Sigh, devastated by my image of you being shattered.)
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

That is TOO funny and soooooo true!
    I've sent my ds to school with his shoes on the wrong feet....LOL

Kim
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    But you are perfectly adorable! (Sigh, devastated by my image of you being shattered.)

I almost spit my coffee out laughing! Ya'll are so cracking me up, and I'm glad I'm not the only shoe goofer here...Sad thing is...I got to thinking...I think I did this once already this year? I'll have to ask my son, he remembers all this junk because I have to show him my quackiness when I can. LOL
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Too funny!! That's a classic example of what I like to call "Momnesia!!" :wink: :laugh: