Olympics - fyi

Options
Okay...so I'm a summer Olympics geek!! :drinker:

This site: http://en.beijing2008.cn/schedule/

List all the days/schedules of each events! I LOVE the track & field events!!!! Soooooo excited!! :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Okay...so I'm a summer Olympics geek!! :drinker:

This site: http://en.beijing2008.cn/schedule/

List all the days/schedules of each events! I LOVE the track & field events!!!! Soooooo excited!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    OH - and racquetball should be an event! :angry:

/rant
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I can't wait!!!! I love to watch it myself!! I love the opening ceremonies. :flowerforyou:
  • bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Options
    Oh yay!!! I <3 the Olympics - can't wait!!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Have you been watching the news on the effects of the Olympics on China? There is something almost every morning on Good Morning America about the struggles they are having. It is kind of sad.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Oh, I cannot wait! I am not much of a sports person but I have always loved the olympics!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I love them all...but for me the gymnastics are awesome to watch!!!:drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I love them all...but for me the gymnastics are awesome to watch!!!:drinker:
    Gymnastics is fun and I like track and field and swimming/diving too!
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I :heart: the swimming most of all and enjoy the gymanstics and track and field as well .. will have to record though, showing at wierd times over here in UK:grumble:
    Can't wait for 2012 Olympics over here ... will be in the right time zone for once :laugh: :bigsmile: