energy drinks

Options
cwjett
cwjett Posts: 189 Member
I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the Monster energy drinks and which ones they prefer.
I usually drink full throttle but it has 220 calories if you drink the whole can!

A lady i work with had a blue monster drink yesterday and i think it was low carb but it only has 20 calories in the whole can!! That is much better!
IT costs too much to buy a bunch of different ones and waste them if i don't like them.

Help please! I need advice from your taste buds.......and yes, i know, energy drinks aren't good for you but sometimes i have to have them!! LOL :smile:

Replies

• cwjett
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the Monster energy drinks and which ones they prefer.
    I usually drink full throttle but it has 220 calories if you drink the whole can!

A lady i work with had a blue monster drink yesterday and i think it was low carb but it only has 20 calories in the whole can!! That is much better!
    IT costs too much to buy a bunch of different ones and waste them if i don't like them.

Help please! I need advice from your taste buds.......and yes, i know, energy drinks aren't good for you but sometimes i have to have them!! LOL :smile:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    IF I'm in the mood for an energy drink, I drink AMP low-cal - I think it has like 10 calories for the entire 16 oz can.
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    these drinks are low in calories but i was just to the dentist and it is one of the highest in sugars compatred to even pop, the monster anyways:drinker:
  • Petria
    Petria Posts: 4
    Options
    Also, please beware if you are getting any physicals, etc done. They flood your liver and make any results come back as if your liver has deteriorated beyond working condition. I work in the life insurance field and see this all the time - and it takes 2-3 weeks for your body to get it all out so it shows a healthy liver again. These really are the worst thing for you.:ohwell:
  • cwjett
    Options
    well crud, what am i supposed to drink when i am have a bad day and have no energy!! lol

There is always going to be something that is bad for you i guess!

I have never tried the AMP but i saw my husband had some in the fridge, maybe i will try one tomorrow (after checking the sugar and calories of couse!!) :wink:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    i think energy drinks are gross-im not much of a soda drinker either, but i drink coffee or teaa when i need a boost