Grocery List Staples?! HELP!

Options
2»

Replies

• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Honestly I only buy what I need for the week....prevents produce from spoiling and keeps you focused on your spending and even if your tempted to eat something there is nothing to eat :laugh:
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    So my boyfriend & I are due for a much needed grocery shopping trip & i'm new to healthy shopping. I want to start from svratch and build up a whole new pantry of healthy necessities & treats but i'm unsure where to start... What does a typical grocery list look like for you guys? Any tips? Thanks so much in advance!

If you google Jamie eason grocery list she is a fitness model for oxygen.. It's a great way to start.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Bump -- This is a great collection of staples! :)
  • LissaBaby14
    Options
    Thank you all Soooo much, I appreciate everybodys input and got some great ideas :) you all rock!
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Hey! It's always a great idea to keep frozen tilapia ( bag in frozen section of store) and chicken breasts in your freezer. It's an easy Meal. Then some veggies :-) and a baked potatoe. And each night you can season the fish or chicken differently that way you don't feel like you're eating the same stuff over and over.

Frozen Tilapia filets
    Frozen chicken Breasts
    Lime juice (adds a good kick to both)
    Potatoes ( for a baked one, or mash em up with milk and low fat sour cream)
    Lemon Pepper Seasoning
    Steak seasoning
    Fajita seasoning (each night can be a little different)

Oh and i love...

Special k chocolatey pretzel snack bars
    Nutri-grain bars
    Weight control Quaker oatmeal

Can't think of any thing else lol

Good luck shopping!