Animal lovers........

Options
kellch
kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
I got this on my email...And I AM and animal lover. I watch Animal cops...and it's soooo sad what some people do to these poor, sweet, innocent, helpless animals that depend on us for their survival and give us unconditional love.........

Hi, all you animal lovers. This is pretty simple. Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on the purple box for free. This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising.
Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

AGAIN, PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS!!!

Replies

• kellch
    Options
    I got this on my email...And I AM and animal lover. I watch Animal cops...and it's soooo sad what some people do to these poor, sweet, innocent, helpless animals that depend on us for their survival and give us unconditional love.........

Hi, all you animal lovers. This is pretty simple. Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on the purple box for free. This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising.
    Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

AGAIN, PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS!!!
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I, too, am an animal lover. I'll make it a point to visit everyday. Thanks!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    i've clicked too.... do you know if you can click more than once a day? It let me know, but i wonder if multiple clicks count?
  • Alafia22
    Alafia22 Posts: 112
    Options
    I also am an animal lover.

My dog actually died yesterday. I was really depressed. We had him for 10 years. I'm gonna visit the site today and pass this message on in dedication to him.

R.I.P Brandy, we miss you!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I clicked it!!! :heart: Thanks for sharing the info!!
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    blazinO.gif?t=1217950047
  • kellch
    Options
    I also am an animal lover.

My dog actually died yesterday. I was really depressed. We had him for 10 years. I'm gonna visit the site today and pass this message on in dedication to him.

R.I.P Brandy, we miss you!

Awwww...I'm so sorry! I don't know what I would do if anything happened to my dog.:cry::flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    i've clicked too.... do you know if you can click more than once a day? It let me know, but i wonder if multiple clicks count?

I think you can...not sure...It's blocked at work so I can't do it, but thanks everybody :wink:
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I clicked again today.....