I found one Bloat!

Options
I bloat easily.
But I don't always know why. Thanks to this food recording I think I found one...

Trader Joe's Gluten free brownies (Dagnabit!)

I ate one...then another...and the next day - Shezam!! Added inches and pounds. From 130 cals over (it was a cheat day...but so not worth it.)

I looked back a day and the only thing different than I'd eaten before was aforesaid brownies.

But now I know not to buy/eat them again. : )

Replies

• jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    I bloat easily.
    But I don't always know why. Thanks to this food recording I think I found one...

Trader Joe's Gluten free brownies (Dagnabit!)

I ate one...then another...and the next day - Shezam!! Added inches and pounds. From 130 cals over (it was a cheat day...but so not worth it.)

I looked back a day and the only thing different than I'd eaten before was aforesaid brownies.

But now I know not to buy/eat them again. : )
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! I love Trader Joe's Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies - they taste like cookie dough to me. Each cookie is close to 150 calories - YIKES! I could easily eat the whole bag without blinking an eye - so I don't buy them!

Another food that causes me to bloat is microwave popcorn - go figure! I used to eat this stuff in massive quanitities until I started tracking what I ate - now I only make popcorn on the stove once in a blue moon - I think it was the sodium and the artificial stuff in the micro popcorn that did me in...
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Tracking my foods for hidden problems is one of the reasons I'm so excited about this site.

Cookie dough, mmm. I will not think about it. :smile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    You could have a mini allergie to one of the ingredients. Dare I say chocolate?
    Sorry...dont beat me. :grumble: :noway: