Recipes..... Am I missing it?

Options
Is there a way to log ingredients for a recipe and the site will calculate everything together to give you the breakdown per serving? The only thing I found was to add each thing individually to your log.

If anyone is familiar w/ weight watchers they have a great one that gives you the points per serving for the recipes you create.

Does this make sense? :happy:

Thanks.....

Replies

• chbe1007
    Options
    Is there a way to log ingredients for a recipe and the site will calculate everything together to give you the breakdown per serving? The only thing I found was to add each thing individually to your log.

If anyone is familiar w/ weight watchers they have a great one that gives you the points per serving for the recipes you create.

Does this make sense? :happy:

Thanks.....
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm....not too sure about this one. :frown:
    I do know that once you've entered all your ingredients of a meal, and added them to a specific meal, you can click on "Remember Meal" underneath to create your "own foods". But, I don't think this is what you're asking for.... I would love to know if there is a calculator hidden somewhere in this fabulous website!!:smile:

I'll let you know if I find anything....:flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options

Woohoo!!! :bigsmile: That looks like a great site! Thanks bunny! :flowerforyou: