SHARE your FAVORITE fast-food rest SIDE SALADS!

Options
Today I tried for the first time Chick-fil-A SIDE SALAD (70 Cal) with FAT FREE Honey Mustard Dressing (60 Cal).... WOW! Totally Delish! It's NOT TINY! It's even got Broccoli! Worth recommending! THAT"S an awesome full meal with just 130 CALORIES!!!!!

WARNING-- resist the temptation to sprinkle the Honey-Roasted Sunflower Seeds (80 Cal) OR the Butter Garlic Croutons (60 Cal) -- save those for emergency SNACKS! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    smart suggestions--I stay away from fast food restaurants---period!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Wendy's has a good one... Field greens and cherry tomatoes. Burger King has one with iceberg lettuce, cheese and a tomato slice. But my fav is Papa Murphy's. HUGE and they have real fresh veggies. They will add extra veggies or meat to them if you ask.
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is considered "fast food" but mcallister's has amazing salads! I got the grilled chicken one, it's about 374 cals with no bacon. I don't consider the cals to be high because 1) I ate it without any sides and was STUFFED, and 2) I didn't even eat the entire thing. I only drank a water with it and it was totally satisfying.

Edit: I got it with the balsamic vinegrette dressing, so that might have added a few more cals.
  • Chrissle
    Chrissle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! As a vegetarian (married to a meat eater), I struggle to find new things to try when we are running around. He will be pleased to know that we can go to Chick-Fil-A!
  • Becs25
    Becs25 Posts: 79
    Options
    Thanks. I'm leaving town for a couple of days and needed a few quick go tos.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    smart suggestions--I stay away from fast food restaurants---period!

Good point! But when I need a little extra to go with my leftovers this is a very good go-to side dish.