WV native

Annie4637
Annie4637 Posts: 12 Member
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone,

I came across this web site thru my iphone. I was really impressed with how they set up the web site and ESPECIALLY the access to how many foods they have to add to my daily calorie intake. I haven't came across any other web sites that come close to this one. Usually when I travel I carry a book that has all a lot of restaurants listed and how many calories are in some of their foods. This web site is definitely way more informative and I can access it at any time which is really awesome.

OK to tell about myself I have been trying to lose those last 25 pounds for I don't know how long (the last three years?) I lost 50 pounds before that and have been successful with keeping the weight off. I may gain a few pounds at times but it usually doesn't take me long to get back to where I'm stuck at. Part of my problem I think is self denial. I keep thinking that if I work out for an hour more or less I can eat extra later on but that is also probably part of the reason I stay stuck. Also another area that I struggle with is sticking to a regular exercise program. I live to far out of town to join a gym. I used to exercise at least 4 times a week for about two and a half years until I became extremely frustrated that I wasn't losing any more weight and due to this frustration is why I went off track. But I also luckily maintain my weight and this is partly due to when I keep reminding myself of how far I came and that I don't want to go back. So needless to say I've been in neutral for some time and I'm trying to get myself running on all 4 cylinders at the same time.

I appreciate any support and I wish everyone else the best of luck on their journey! :smile:

Replies

• ChrisWag
    ChrisWag Posts: 169
    Welcome!!! I too use the app more than the site, althought the site had the recipe builder and such too! I have used this site for years and LOVE it!

Good luck on your journey!!!! :)
  • Jillmgk36
    Jillmgk36 Posts: 14 Member
    Just found the iPhone app too and was very happy at how easy it is to use.

And I am a WV girl too!
  • Annie4637
    Annie4637 Posts: 12 Member
    Thank you for all of your support! :smile: Am really glad that I found this app on my iphone :happy:
This discussion has been closed.