Good Supper??

Options
Ok so I put together ground turkey,Ragu,& whole wheat pasta.....Is this a good meal??

Replies

• MeredithLee11
    MeredithLee11 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Make sure to have a big salad with light dressing before. :smile:
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427
    Options
    DO YOU LIKE IT? IF SO, THEN THE ANSWER IS YES.
  • Brittney24
    Brittney24 Posts: 105
    Options
    Add some veggies and track the recipe to see how many calories total. It depends how much pasta you had, because I believe a single serving is like 1 cup cooked around.
  • Jessaamine
    Jessaamine Posts: 111
    Options
    Depending on which Ragu, yes! Watch your sodium with the jarred sauces and watch your portion with the pasta. The box will tell you that one serving is 2 ounces. That means one cup of cooked noodles. Feel free to add additional veggies to the sauce : )
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    depends on the ragu, some have loads of sodium, watch the pasta intake and fill that sauce full of veggies to keep you fuller for longer
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    You need vegetables. Ragu doesn't count (use the sauce sparingly, too, it adds more cals than most people think). You could heat it all up and stir in frozen peas, serve steamed veggies on the side, make a side salad, etc.
    Whatever you do, have the veggies take up half your plate.
  • cinnamon818
    Options
    Yes, put some garlic powder and onions(if u like) in the turkey takes away from not having salt and u should be good to go i luv it plus it's healthier than ground beef
  • Brroookkkkeeeee
    Options
    Thanks ladies! :smooched: