Do you suck in for your 'after' photo?

Options
2»

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    TAKE THE BEFORE PICS!!! You'll wish you had later on...Also, take your measurements now, so you'll know your inches lost!
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    TAKE THE BEFORE PICS!!! You'll wish you had later on...Also, take your measurements now, so you'll know your inches lost!

I AGREE! I sort of "fell into" my initial weight loss as a result of a stressful situation and then just decided to work with it to benefit my life and the lives of my kids. I didn't even think to do before photos ... or measurements. I SOOOOOOOOO wish I had now!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Don't have the after photos yet.

What makes me :laugh: is seeing someone basically trying to suck their gut into their spine. That is not fooling anyone. You may have lost...but when you breathe again you are going to "gain" back some inches after your photo. :tongue:

(I am talking extreme sucking in, not just the typical, suck in a little so my belly isn't poofy shot)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I didn't for my 100lbs lost picture and I won't when I reach my goal. :]
  • leelee03
    leelee03 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    no, but i think everyone stands a little taller ; )
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    i dont suck in...its all about what you look like then. I do have some poses where I flex my muscles to compare definition though.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    I flex for all ab shots hehe
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    no, for me thats not the reality then!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!