I'm the only one who....

Options
2»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    knows that there are items BEHIND items in the refrigerator.

knows how to use the ATM machine in less then 5 minutes. :indifferent:

knows that voice mail messages really DON'T have to be 10 minutes long! I'll call you back!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    know how to flush a toilet in a public bathroom. Please people, it's not that hard! If you're that afraid of germs, use some toilet paper or your foot! sheesh!!

knows how to give up my seat for a handicapped person on the bus when the man who wasn't raised to be a gentleman by his parents just sits there.

Now I fell better. :bigsmile:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    :explode: :explode:KNOWS HOW TO FILL THE CAR UP WITH GAS:explode: :explode:

--pull the overflowing garbage bag out of the can and put a new bag in
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

--pull the overflowing garbage bag out of the can and put a new bag in

OH, big AMEN on that one!!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    knows how to glare down an annoying person until they shut the frick up.:angry:
    *stares at hubby
    (sorry bout that psychotic moment there)

knows how to trip UP the stairs multiple times in a row.:embarassed:

knows how to type on MFP while cleaning out (2) bathrooms and running a vacuum cleaner.:bigsmile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    *stares at hubby

knows how to type on MFP while cleaning out (2) bathrooms and running a vacuum cleaner.:bigsmile:

:angry: < helping you glare......no one messes w/ my soupie!

:laugh: < you were right shannon she is sort of clumsy in a really cute way!!!

:huh: < hmmmm is the pretty blonde just "acting" smart challanged???...cuz that's pretty frickin impressive!!!:bigsmile:

hugs!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    *stares at hubby

I'm good for tripping up the stairs too! hehehe!
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    *stares at hubby

:angry: < helping you glare......no one messes w/ my soupie!

:laugh: < you were right shannon she is sort of clumsy in a really cute way!!!

:huh: < hmmmm is the pretty blonde just "acting" smart challanged???...cuz that's pretty frickin impressive!!!:bigsmile:

hugs!

Acting....yeah....just acting...LMBO!
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    *stares at hubby

*high fives Tami
    Gotta love a clutz!:bigsmile:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    *stares at hubby

Yeh... but can you trip over nothing?? I can! :laugh: Top that!!
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    is not ALLOWED to have a bad day... :grumble:

doesn't get to sleep in (even on the weekends)... :yawn:

is counselor, friend, nurse, banker, janitor, teacher, disciplinarian, secretary, landscaper, playmate, cook and lover (and none of these are my 'day' jobs)

Whew... thanks for letting me rant!
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    *stares at hubby

I admits to nuthin!lipssealed.gif

:laugh:
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options

I can too!! My mom has always called me a 'bull in a china shop'...

Unfortunately, my DH heard this and now says the same thing... :grumble:

Oh well, if the shoe fits.... :laugh:
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    *stares at hubby

...I broke my toe tripping up some stairs, 2 days before i had triumphantly declared to all around me that i had never broken a bone in my body desipte playting rugby....:embarassed:

so, to stand up for the males in here...I am the only one that knows that..

- the last place you put something is the best place to look for it later
    - it is easier if the last place you put something is the same place you always leave everything
    - if you are looking for somewhere to store everything you might need later (eg that "last place") the floor has plenty of room :tongue:

- dishes magically do themselves if left in the sink, often they can be found in the dishwasher later that day
    - equally, the bin also seems to empty itself when it is just about to over flow

(ok, just joking, if i did leave all this stuff to be done it would still need doing as i live on my own in my own little pit somewhere over that hill over there ->)
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    *stares at hubby

...I broke my toe tripping up some stairs, 2 days before i had triumphantly declared to all around me that i had never broken a bone in my body desipte playting rugby....:embarassed:

- it is easier if the last place you put something is the same place you always leave everything
    - if you are looking for somewhere to store everything you might need later (eg that "last place") the floor has plenty of room :tongue:

- dishes magically do themselves if left in the sink, often they can be found in the dishwasher later that day
    - equally, the bin also seems to empty itself when it is just about to over flow

(ok, just joking, if i did leave all this stuff to be done it would still need doing as i live on my own in my own little pit somewhere over that hill over there ->)

Bwahahahahaha! You crack me up!
    Now....go back to the pit please. Ali will not be happy if she sees you out...and on my watch no less.:embarassed:
  • calatibo
    Options
    *stares at hubby

Now....go back to the pit please. Ali will not be happy if she sees you out...and on my watch no less.:embarassed:

sorry, just nipped out to get the dishes done. Now my pit has a big telly and all the jerky i can eat am i eager to return :happy:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    *stares at hubby

sorry, just nipped out to get the dishes done. Now my pit has a big telly and all the jerky i can eat am i eager to return :happy:

Don't forget the Sangria Cal!!! :wink: .......now GET~!:angry::laugh:
  • calatibo
    Options
    *stares at hubby

Don't forget the Sangria Cal!!! :wink: .......now GET~!:angry::laugh:

oooh, lovely sangria....how could i forget. :drinker: