Jillina Michaels 14 day cleanse & b urn

Options
Thinking about trying Jillian Michaels JumpStart 14 Day Cleanse & Burn, can anyone give any feedback on if it really works

Replies

• JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    During week one, I really didn't have too much of an appetite. I was definitely eating less. Week two, stay close to the bathroom...
  • RRsanford
    RRsanford Posts: 10
    Options
    did it work and cause you to lose weight?
  • Ashbee1224
    Options
    Im interested in this as well, would love to hear some feedback from ppl who have used it.
  • Ivana316
    Ivana316 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Jenn,

Does it actually work?
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    bump
  • RRsanford
    Options
    I know there is more than 1 person who has actually tried the product, help us out with some feedback, LOL
  • Ivana316
    Options
    :smile:
    Thinking about trying Jillian Michaels JumpStart 14 Day Cleanse & Burn, can anyone give any feedback on if it really works
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Ivana316
    Options
    Hi Becky,

What is your secret? What helped you to lose weight?

Thanks.
  • RRsanford
    Options
    For those of us new to this site, what does "BUMP" mean? and second does the program work

5977121.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I think that 'Bump" means they are going to come back and respond later, it saves this topic in their recent post so they know where to come back to.
  • RRsanford
    Options
    thank you for the clarification. I will patiently await responses.
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    It helped curb my appetite for the two weeks and I'm sure there was some weightloss as there was definitely some cleansing going on, but once the 14 days were over it was right back to the way it was before I started the program. I started craving larger portions, I'm guessing because my body felt "starved" (for lack of a better word.

It may work for some, but not me. I think if I had already been watching my calorie intake and whatnot it may have been more successful as a cleanse and burn (just like it says). But as a diet starter or a quick weightloss aid, not so much.