Hello from Small Town Ontario :)

Options
2»

Replies

• anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I live just outside bigtown Ontario, but I teach in Toronto. I love your introduction here. It makes me want to know you and support you in this journey. Lately, I've been thinking of starting a C25K program because I'd love to run like I did when I was in high school (by the way, even then I wasn't a strong runner by any means, but at least I'd run).

I think we can support one another through this. This site is terrific but it'd be simply an information forum without the aid of my friends here. You're likely going to feel the same way...if you don't already.

:)
  • lindsschou
    Options
    Welcome! I`m brand new here too, and from Barrie, Ontario, if you want to add me, we can support each other! I have more than 120 pounds to lose, I`ve lost 2.2 in the last week.
  • lindsschou
    Options
    Welcome! I`m brand new here too, and from Barrie, Ontario, if you want to add me, we can support each other! I have more than 120 pounds to lose, I`ve lost 2.2 in the last week.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hello, and welcome! I also live in a small town but in Northwestern Ontario. So feel free to add me if you would like.
    This is a wonderful site, with wonderful encouraging people!! Good Luck in your journey!