I just ordered...

Options
Jillian Michaels "Shred It With Weights"! I plan on using kettlebells. Might have to get a smaller one to keep up with her. Anyone else using this video?

Replies

• hollyknouse
    hollyknouse Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I did this on the on demand exercise tv thing. I loved it . Thinking of ordering it so I can do it anytime! I think you will definitely like it.
  • jacquejl
    jacquejl Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I loved it, thought it was fun!! The only bad thing was it made my hamstrings and glutes so tight (even though I stretched) afer 6 days that I could hardly pick up anything I dropped on the ground. It took a while to get stretched out. I suggest alternating it with yogo or some daily stretching exercises. Enjoy!!
  • sdgirl22
    sdgirl22 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have this one!! I also got really tight hamstrings and glutes when I did the video. I didn't work out for 4 days afterwards! I did it again two days ago and my lower back is killing me... which I suppose is a good thing, but it's very uncomfortable. I think my problem was form...It's pretty fun, though. In her newer videos, she acts a lot sillier and more hardcore. Good times!