addicted

Options
Wow, I missed this place...was gone on a short trip for four days and I REALLY missed logging my food and the msg boards!!!

I only showed a 2 lb gain (indulged in one meal at Olive Garden) But woke up with a monster migraine yesterday and didn't eat anything all day so this morning I'm at the weight that I was when I left.

I actually can't wait to get to gym this evening.....never thought I'd say THAT!!!!!!:noway:

Replies

• mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Wow, I missed this place...was gone on a short trip for four days and I REALLY missed logging my food and the msg boards!!!

I only showed a 2 lb gain (indulged in one meal at Olive Garden) But woke up with a monster migraine yesterday and didn't eat anything all day so this morning I'm at the weight that I was when I left.

I actually can't wait to get to gym this evening.....never thought I'd say THAT!!!!!!:noway:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hello Mello...:happy: you are back!!!

Soooo....did you have a campfire and any Marsh-Mello while you were gone?

Ok....that was really stupid~ :tongue:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~Mi
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    well well well...look who decided to join us:huh: *crossing arms and pouting......lips quivering....*

oh to heck w/ the whole I'm mad at you cuz I missed ya thing:ohwell: ....WELCOME BACK GIRL!!!:drinker: :smile: :happy: :laugh:

now you just stay put missy...you here me!:angry: ...........unless course you have to go somewhere else....then you must get it approved:bigsmile: .........yes by all of us...:bigsmile: it'll cost ya too girl...cuz we like having you around~:wink:

hugs and seriously glad you're back girl....now get to that gym~ LOL
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Just out of curiosity, do you attribute the migrane to eating less healthfully, or are you just prone to getting them?
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Sorry,
    Had computer probs at work and haven't been here since I posted this!!!!!!!!!

Lavender-- not stupid at all!!! :laugh: No 'Smores though!!! *grin*

Ali--I'll remember "Mother May I" next time!!!!!:wink:

"D" not prone to migraines at all, I'm not thinking it's the food though because there is a pattern established. I'm in South Louisiana and we had a boy named Eddy "Edouard" out in the gulf, the last time I had a migraine was when hurricane Rita hit and before hten it was when Katrina hit. I think the barometric pressure had alot to do with it. Strange huh??

Thanks all for making me feel loved!!:heart::heart: :flowerforyou:

Melanie
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Not strange at all. My wife gets them, and we're always trying to figure out the triggers. It's interesting.

She got the first when she was pregnant. Hers are linked to getting slightly dehydrated, warm weather, processed food, and her cycle.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Mello. :flowerforyou: