Mini Goals

Options
I want to make some goals for myself as I lose weight to keep me motivated. I do not want to buy anything too expensive for myself on my way down. I also am not sure when I will be at my mini goal weights, so buying myself a swimsuit would not work if it will be in the middle of winter. Any suggestions of fun mini goal rewards? I also set my mini goals at 10lb increments... anyone have any other ideas for other mini goals to have?

Replies

• BeckyC1979
    Options
    What about a pedicure or manicure? For my 1st 20 lbs I am getting a pedicure, the 2nd 20 lbs I am getting a pedicure and manicure....when I reach my goal weight I am hoping to do a day at the spa (mani, pedi, massage, etc)
    Good luck!
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    Hey :)

I set my mini goals at 10 pound increments as well. Some of my little "rewards" include new makeup (and throwing out the old stuff!!!), a couple of new crystals for my crystal healing sets, a candle / incense set, and an earring / necklace set that isn't expensive. A couple of other ideas that I've seen around the forum are: spa / facial treatment, massage (check for student massage therapists... they sometimes have discount rates and they can practice at the same time!), manicure / pedicure, things that you maybe wouldn't "normally" do, but have wanted to for a long time. Now's the time to reward yourself and have fun!
  • Jaselygirl
    Jaselygirl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love the mani/pedi ideas. :) A day at the spa sounds like a great reward for my main goal. New make-up and throwing out the old stuff sounds like great incentives as well. Thank you so much for the helpful tips. :D
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    New Hair cut/Do, new jeans, new dress, new lipstick/beauty product, spa treatment, tattoo? (that's one of mine :3) or even my ultimate GW goal treat a naval pierce :D I also want to treat myself to earrings. Make sure it's something you want or need :3 makes you work harder for it :D Good luck!!!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    What type of goals are good to set if you're a shopaholic too?? lol I don't want to buy new clothes until I've lost more.
  • sheerjewel
    Options
    The naval piercing is an awesome goal! I might just have to borrow that one, hehe.
  • Jaselygirl
    Jaselygirl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    What type of goals are good to set if you're a shopaholic too?? lol I don't want to buy new clothes until I've lost more.

Maybe if you love to shop... make a goal to get a purse or some jewelry (earrings or a necklace). Choose things that do not need to "fit"