Buddies for me and those who have 100 lbs to lose!

Options
Hi i'm looking for friends who are in there for the long haul and have 100 lbs to lose or more i think i'll need the long term support as i will be here a long time!! All welcome but if you do have a lot to lose than it'd be great to have you along for the ride. Thanks
:smile:

Replies

• lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm looking to lose about 250. I know I definitely need support, but I love to give it, too. :]
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    hello!!! i have like 100 to lose! so hit me up i need the support too
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    I am also looking to lose over 100lbs. Not sure of the exact number, I'm going to see what my body tells me as I reduce. I am going to Overeater's Anonymous as well as logging my calories here. And I joined the support group TOPS for support.

Take care.
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    me sweetie, hard for me to admit but i have 100lb to loose, add me if you want to :)
  • LuckySe7en
    Options
    ME! I have about 160 to lose to be in a healthy BMI range. I'm in it for the long haul! Whoever else is, feel free to add me as a friend, I love to help motivate others, and chit chat!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I have lost 75 but another 75 - 100 to go! I know how you feel, but we can all do it!
  • Walt75
    Walt75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I'll be here for a few hundred lol!
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Options
    Well ladies and guys you've all come to the right place, I love MFP and there is no doubt in my mind that I reached my goals because of it. Good luck to all of you, you can do this!!!
  • Sarahland
    Sarahland Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm here for 135 pounds total (31 down so far!!!) I would love more support and I'm a good motivator too! Add me if you would like
  • squink1980
    Options
    Add me to your list, guys! I've got about 110 to go and definitely need the help and support!!
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone,

I'm in for the long haul as well. Wanted to lose about 125 pounds and I'm 25 pounds down so far (in 3 months time). I could use all the support & encouragement as possible.

Please feel free to friend me, also.

Jodi
  • Kolene_Kaffeen
    Kolene_Kaffeen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello and good luck! I don't need 2 loose 100 anymore, but I'd love 2 have new friends. I 2 need motivation, encouragement, support, etc...:smile:
  • loseit65
    loseit65 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi, and please add me as a friend.. I also have to lose 100 pnds. its been a tough few weeks for me, and I actually gained 3lbs, but I'm going to hang in and take one day at a time. good luck to you! :):smile:
  • cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm a couple months and 8 lbs into my journey. Want to lose 100 and may need some support and encouragement along the way, feel free to add me! :)