SO thrilled the other day

Options
sculley
sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
So I started this diet at a size 14 at 174lbs. I bought a pair of goal pants a month or so ago a size 9/10 thinking my goal weight (which is 135) I will be able to wear them they were on a great sale. I currently weight 142 So the other day I tried them on and they looked awesome wooohooo aren't I a sexy mama so then when I went to the store the other day I was trying on size 9/10's I am sooooooooooo happy.

Just thought I would share 30lbs makes a HUGE difference!

Replies

• sculley
    Options
    So I started this diet at a size 14 at 174lbs. I bought a pair of goal pants a month or so ago a size 9/10 thinking my goal weight (which is 135) I will be able to wear them they were on a great sale. I currently weight 142 So the other day I tried them on and they looked awesome wooohooo aren't I a sexy mama so then when I went to the store the other day I was trying on size 9/10's I am sooooooooooo happy.

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

woooooooooooot!!! you look amazing too sweetie!!!!

I'm soooo proud of you!!! 30 sure does make a big difference and it shows all your hard work....woo hoo!:love:

you go girl!
    hugs!
    Ali :drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Wow and woohoo to you!

Great job girl!!!
    :happy:
  • sculley
    Options
    I was like 7/8 here I come!! I haven't been a 7/8 in almost 8 years.

I am just so blessed to have found this site. I couldn't do it without you guys and this method that well...obviously seems to be working
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
    Keep up the good work

Kim
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hello Sculley,

Your enthusiasim over your new size helps fuel the rest of us to keep going!

When you get to the hottie :smokin: status you are headed for...you are gonna have to run from the papparatzi! :glasses: :wink:

Good job woman!!

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    that is great!

7/8 here you come!
  • sculley
    Options
    Thanks guys for the encouragement

I only have the site and all of you to thank

love you guys!!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Sculley - I am so happy for you...thanks for motivating us and sharing your victory!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job hon!!!!

Sexy mama you are!!! *whistles*:wink:
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    thats awesome, lookin good *whistles* :wink: keep it up, 30 pounds makes a huge difference, i can't wait until i hit 30lbs lost.
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    Congrats!!

And thanks for sharing... I decided to start with just 30lbs and am really glad to hear that you noticed such a big difference with the same size goal.