Idea for Netflix members

Options
Currently, I've been searching netflix for exercise videos to watch instantly as my work out routine. It has been a BLAST! I never have to do anything twice. There are so many things on there! To get started - I would highly suggest Crunch Cardio Sculpt. If you have any that you love - please share!

Replies

• jessicalane815
    jessicalane815 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    thanks SO much for the great idea! I'm going to try it today!!
  • healthysew
    healthysew Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I really liked the Crunch Super Slim Down. It's like a Pilates/Yoga thing.
  • itsgracia
    itsgracia Posts: 35
    Options
    I never thought about searching Netflix. Thanks for the tip!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I love the crunch gym pilates videos. I pretty much have enjoyed all the crunch videos I have done.
  • strapple
    strapple Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! I never would have thought of it on my own. I have a few online friends that have Netflix too so I think I'll plan some sort of group workout :}
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    <slaps hand to forehead>

duh! it seems like i would have thought of this by now - thanks for the great tip
  • TeraMarieD
    Options
    I also look for different videos OnDemand through cable. I LOVE Piloxing so much I bought a DVD!
  • MegsMads
    MegsMads Posts: 10
    Options
    What a fantastic idea! My main problem is getting bored with my workouts, and this is such a great solution! Thanks so much.
  • Achoooo
    Achoooo Posts: 130
    Options
    I do that too! I have 2 pilates and 1 yoga, each have 5 10-minute workouts on them, so I will pick 3 of the workouts for a total of 30 minutes, it gives me a good mix.
  • shadow3829
    shadow3829 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I just got the 1 level of 30 Day Shred from Amazon Video On Demand for 1.99. I was able to download it to my laptop. Pretty cool.
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I didn't even think to search on netflix. Thanks!
  • TheUnforgyvn
    Options
    Currently, I've been searching netflix for exercise videos to watch instantly as my work out routine. It has been a BLAST! I never have to do anything twice. There are so many things on there! To get started - I would highly suggest Crunch Cardio Sculpt. If you have any that you love - please share!

This is brilliant!
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I love Netflix, I can get a DVD delivered and try it out before I buy to see if I like it. I also just randomly put them in my Que so I have a new workout every few days, No boredom here:)
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I love Netflix, I can get a DVD delivered and try it out before I buy to see if I like it. I also just randomly put them in my Que so I have a new workout every few days, No boredom here:)
  • Sima2
    Sima2 Posts: 2
    Options
    What a great idea!!! I never thought to check netflix to spice up my workouts! Thanks for the tip
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    There is a set of workout videos on Netflix called "10 Minute Solutions" ... I have started the Kickboxing Bootcamp video and really enjoyed it!
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wow I watch netflix everyday on my treadmill, I had no idea they had exercise videos!!! I am going to try it today :) Which is nice because I was thinking about skipping workout today!
  • michz
    michz Posts: 102
    Options
    Awesome! Happy to help. What video did you choose?
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Never thought to use Netflix! Thanks for the idea!!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I never even thought of looking there. What a great idea, thanks!