Cravings

Options
So I have been fighting cravings for chocolate for the past week because my Aunt Flo's visit. Well she came and I still have a craving. Does anyone have any advice? I can't keep doing this every month.

Replies

• megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Mix up a packet of hot coco with a little water. It's less cals than a chocolate bar and still tastes good!
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Hunt's Fat Free Chocolate pudding snack pack. Only 80 calories and tastes great.
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I just eat chocolate. Allot the calories for a serving, eat slow, enjoy it. There is no substitute for a chocolate craving at TOM.
  • lilybug13
    lilybug13 Posts: 154
    Options
    Skinny cow chocolate truffle ice cream bar. 100 calories, so delicious!
  • strapple
    strapple Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big sweet fan but when the craving hits me I almost always have cocoa almonds.

"Emerald - Cocoa Roast Almonds 100 Calorie Pack"

to be specific. It's cocoa dusted so you aren't getting any of that milk fat. :}
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I just eat chocolate. Allot the calories for a serving, eat slow, enjoy it. There is no substitute for a chocolate craving at TOM.

I agree completely. Don't deny yourself totally. Just be mindful of how much you are eating and allot the calories for it. Don't overindulge.

Also, there is sugar free Jello pudding that I absolutely love. Can't remember how many cals, though.
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Jello Chocolate Mousse Temptations helps me when I have that chocolate craving. :)
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Jello Chocolate Mousse Temptations helps me when I have that chocolate craving. :)

These are amazing! And there are low in calories. You could also try getting a big bar of dark chocolate, it's fewer calories than milk chocolate, and just eat a square at a time. Hagelands 71% dark chocolate is only 80 calories per square and it's a nice sized square.
  • tdjones00
    tdjones00 Posts: 68
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your contributions. I tried the fat free pudding and it was good. I need to learn more self control still.