H2O

Options
So people have been telling me I need to be drinking more water. 8 glasses today!!! Woot! And it's only 3:30 - I plan to run tonight so I'll need more hydration then. I'm hoping this helps with my weirdo gaining weight backness.

....sure am peeing a lot....

:tongue:

Replies

• bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Options
    So people have been telling me I need to be drinking more water. 8 glasses today!!! Woot! And it's only 3:30 - I plan to run tonight so I'll need more hydration then. I'm hoping this helps with my weirdo gaining weight backness.

....sure am peeing a lot....

:tongue:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Aside from the obvious health benefits to drinking plenty of water, I think it's suggested so that the more you drink the more often you have to get up to pee, which must burn extra calories :tongue:

I just get sick of it after awhile. And water is sooooo boring tasting.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Eventually you won't have to pee as often. Your body will adjust to the amount of water that it becomes used to receiving! So...something to look forward to. Not sure how long it takes...probably different for everyone. But, there are people who naturally have the urge to pee more often too. So, who knows!:wink:
  • Dmprbst
    Dmprbst Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    wow you did your Eight glasses already.....:drinker: I haven't even begun my fourth glass yet.. I really really try, it's so hard and I get so full. But I got really dehydrated on my run yesterday so I need to get to drinkin :tongue: And yes I hate all the peeing, every five minutes gets old:noway:
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Options
    Yes, drinking 8+ glasses of water a day burns more calories! :wink: The extra calories are burned when you get up to walk to the bathroom that many more times! :laugh:
  • kristineh86
    Options
    Water is my best friend ever! I drink AT LEAST 8 glasses every day. I never understand how people have a hard time drinking it because I feel like it is a necessity for me..haha! Maybe I am weird! I feel like every time i eat something I need to drink plenty of water with it. I also drink soda though...but mostly water!

If you want to spice up water, try crystal light! It's yummy....the to go packs are kind of expensive though so try and make it by the pitcher!

WOO HOO! GO WATER! :):)
  • bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Options
    I <3 the taste (or...non-taste? - I SWEAR it has a taste) of water, just not the peeing - lol - and I agree, that must be why you burn more calories!
    :laugh: