Ever drink too much water?

Options
Yesterday I went over my calories with horrible foods. Today I felt so bad when I got up that decided to take t really easy - eat a light breakfast and lunch, and try to drink as much water as possible to flush out all the sodium and just plain crap. But I've felt nauseous all day, with cramps and what not. Am I drinking too much water? I am definitely up to more glasses than I normally drink. I did have to us the restroom a lot this morning but not anymore -just uncomfortable....

Replies

• crazymama2two
    Options
    maybe the bad food was finally interacting to you and causing gas issues, etc.?? you cant drink too much water unless you drink it all in 30 mins. that's the best for you, keep drinking and eat something substantial but "cleaner"
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Those don't sound like too much water reactions, that sounds more like just residual effects from the eating. When I would pound too much water in too small a time frame I typically got lightheaded and dizzy. When I just drank to much, all day, every day, for a couple of weeks my legs, fingers and my midsection all got swollen and that was pretty much it. No cramps or anything like that. (thankfully the swelling finally went down after I reduced my water intake, but it took about a week)