Looking for a little support and motivation?

Options
Sometimes the best way to reach our goal is to surround ourselves with those who have gone where we desire to go. Mentors and role models can be a powerful tool! I have been in the health and fitness industry for over 10+ years. I have owned my own fitness facility and written weight loss programs for large Health Clubs. Currently, I am on a personal mission to get into the "fittest" shape of my life. I am still rather new to MFP, but I am trying to share my knowledge with my MFP friends. My Diary is public, by no means perfect. My philosophy is that weight loss is a short term object, "fit"ness is a lifestyle. If you need someone to pick their brain or just another MFP friend who leads by example free to friend me. The more "friends" that surround me, motivate, inspire and push me to keep reaching for my own personal fitness goals!

Replies

• CexyCecily
    Options
    I just joined! I am an aquatics instructor so I am full of motivation! I have lost 176 pounds since Sept of 2007.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say I support you!!:happy:
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    There is always more to learn. I am loving the lighter me, (somedays) have so much more to lose (so some days I still see the fat lady). The inspiration from others is what keeps us going.
  • CexyCecily
    Options
    :happy: You look amazing! I know how you feel, I still feel fat some days too! It's more than just about losing weight it's about changing your mind, soul and body! Keep up the good work!!